Friday, August 31, 2007

New Faces - Chat Room Poll

Hello All!
My apologies for not being active recently in the chat room. I over-did myself and had to make myself take a breather.

I saw some new faces on a message board and thought it a good time to ask if there is new interest for times for scheduled chatting. Current interest for times in the UK are 7:30-9:30PM UK time (11:30-1:30PM PST usa).

You are welcome to use the chatroom anytime whether I'm there or not - and you need to have Java loaded (it's on the page if you need it).

I have epilepsy and psychogenic nonepileptic seizures (from early childhood trauma). The PNES is resolving from recent somatic bodywork and EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocessing). It's not necessarily for everyone, but has worked for me.

Looking forward to your input!

No comments: